DESIGN AND TECHNICAL 0844 800 4576
SALES 0844 736 0350
Special shaped bricks have been used over thousands of years to create buildings of individuality. Skilled craftsmen at Ibstock Kevington can help renovate or restore the historic features of our architectural heritage, whilst providing architects of tomorrow’s buildings with a palette of possibilities to create inspiring façades.
Ibstock Kevington produce special shapes in both Cut & Bond and manufactured formats. For more information click on the relevant box.
Our network of Design Advisors are architectural professionals with practice experience who will be delighted to help you create effective and innovative solutions for all types of building projects.
Each Design Advisor has access to advanced CAD and BIM technology enabling designs to be viewed in a range of formats, producing a range of options for the designer to consider.
To ensure you are selecting the right brick for your requirement.
• Durability rating of the product for its exposure postion in a building
• Manufacturing type, i.e. solid, frogged or perforated
• Left or right handed requirements, if applicable
• Finished brick faces, if different to those illustrated
• Colour and textural variations, which may be caused by the special being
manufactured by a different method to the standard brick.