MechSlip is not an extruded brick slip
Our BBA accredited, genuine brick innovation allows architects and specifiers to use real brick slips with the inspired efficiency and versatility of a mechanically fixed cladding system.
Available in over 300 Ibstock Brick finishes, MechSlip offers more than integrity of design. Featuring tough, yet lightweight 6063T6 grade aluminium support rails, it exceeds the rigorous testing standards set by the Centre for Window and Cladding Technology (CWCT).
Whether you simply want to match an existing brick finish or push your design to a whole new level, MechSlip can help make it happen.
MechSlip has been classified by UKAS Accredited Laboratory Warringtonfire, and carries certification to prove that the complete system, with extended field of application, is rated A1 Non Combustible according to BS EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009. Read more.
Features & Benefits
- BBA accredited – view accreditation
- Mechanically secured, real brick slips.
- Tough and lightweight 6063T6 grade aluminium rail support system.
- Pre-spaced 10mm vertical and horizontal mortar joints.
- Delivers the colour-fast stability and natural weathering behaviour of a traditional clay brick finish.
- Easy to install, minimising time on site and the associated labour costs.
- Over 50% lighter than traditional masonry, reducing structural load.
Watch the full installation guide video here: