#BuildingBlocksChallenge – Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before entering this competition.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
- The promoter is: Ibstock Brick of Leicester Road, Ibstock, Leicestershire, LE67 6HS.
- The prize is: Short break at Legoland Windsor for 4 (2 children and 2 adults) on 31st October 2020 – 1st November 2020, including premium room in the Resort Hotel, 2-day ticket into the theme park for the family of 4, lunch in the park and dinner in the hotel on the first day, breakfast in the hotel on the second day, parking at the hotel and free Wifi in all rooms. The package will also give access to the swimming pool in the hotel
- In the event of the prize not being available for whatever reason, the Promoter may offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value and quality
- Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all national and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner
- The prize is as stated with no cash alternative in whole or in part and is non-transferable
- If the winner cannot make the specified dates (31st October 2020 – 1st November 2020) the winner must contact Legoland Windsor directly to arrange for alternative dates. Ibstock will not be responsible for the payment of any price difference that may occur due to date changes. In the event that the Theme Park is closed on the specified dates, Legoland staff will be able change the dates at no extra cost.
- The competition will run for a limited time only, opening on Wednesday, 22nd April 2020 and closing on Thursday, 7th May 2020. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered
- To enter this competition, you must post a photo of your creation, mention @IbstockBrick and use the hashtag #BuildingBlocksChallenge with your post. The Competition will be running on Twitter and Linkedin.
- Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Ibstock
- Participants must be registered on Twitter and Linkedin to enter
- Maximum one entry per user. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Ibstock
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for lost competition entries, including, for example, as a result of Internet malfunction
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions
- To be eligible to participate in this competition you must be a resident in England, Wales, Scotland, Isle of Man or Channel Islands and aged 18 years or over at the date of entry
- Employees of Ibstock, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate
- No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants
- The winner of the competition will be electronically drawn at random
- The winner will be notified via Twitter and Linkedin post
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. Winners will be notified within 5 days following the winner selection
- Ibstock shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information
- If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected
- Delivery will be within 5 days of the winner being announced
- If you are the winner of the competition, the Promoter may use your name and image to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable related promotional purposes
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Ibstock and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly
- This includes, whether caused by negligence or not, from entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter and Linkedin. You understand that you are providing your information to The Promoter and not to Twitter or Linkedin.
- By entering this promotion, you accept to relieve Twitter and Linkedin from any responsibility
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or cancel the competition where it becomes necessary to do so for reasons outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control
- Users have the right to withdraw competition entries and any accompanying material submitted at any time
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition
For any questions, please contact email@example.com.