The brick-clad Faststack® Chimney System is a prefabricated range of ‘cosmetic only’ chimneys, available in a range of standard designs. They comprise of GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic) cores which are clad in traditional facing materials thereby complementing the properties on which they are to be installed.
- Flues are compact and easy to install, saving both room space and time on-site.
- Faststack® Chimneys are fixed to the roof trusses and the built in flashing channels ensures a waterproof seal.
- Hearths and fireplaces require no extensive foundations or supporting masonry to support the chimney.
For the best match all of our chimneys can be made using any brick, stone or render from your project.
NOT ALL CHIMNEYS ARE THE SAME
Any roof, any pitch, any location on the roof.
- CGMA quality assured.
- BBA certification with a service life in excess of 25 years.
- Full installation instructions and fixing pack included.
Hover over the red circles to reveal more information about the chimney
NHBC Technical Advice: The NHBC recommend that only chimneys that are made to CGMA standards or third party accreditation are to be used.
Many of the chimneys in the range are available as fully working units, suitable for venting both Class 1 & Class 2 appliances. These chimneys include a pre-installed Twinwall flue system selected to suit the particular requirements of the project. Once on site the system is simply linked to the existing flue system using appropriate couplings.